Sunday, September 29, 2013

Welcome our New teacher!!

We are welcoming our new teacher this week. Mrs. Cariveau! I am so excited for her to begin. I am gone this week through Wednesday so the kids will have lots of time to get to know her. When I return, we will be working together and then I will fade out the end of this week/early next week.

I have enjoyed working with all of your children and I am so sad to leave them. However, I am so excited for my new role in our district. This has been a personal goal of mine and the doors finally opened in the right direction, so I had to step through.




Coming home this week are usernames and passwords for xtramath.org and our typing website. Feel free to let the kids practice their math facts and practice their typing. As they master each of the typing "rows" they can move into prescriptive typing and practice until their hearts are content.


Also, our first math test is this week on Tuesday. The kids should be brining home their study guide on Monday so you can look it over and review skills with them. The study guides are set up VERY similar to the tests so if your child struggles in an area on the study guide, please spend a few extra minutes on it.


Fundraiser... is over. If you happen to have ANY coupon books left over, they need to be sent to school asap. I think we did SUPER and sold a ton. Thanks to Jordan who made it his personal goal to sell the most in the school, we are WAY above 100 books so our class will be getting a pizza party sometime soon once all results are calculated.

If you have any questions or thoughts, feel free to email me as I will have access while I am gone.

Mrs. Farkas

No comments:

Post a Comment