Friday, October 4, 2013

Blessed and Goodbyes

Words cannot describe the flood of emotions I am feeling. Today is the last day.

Before today, we calculated that I would be in the classroom until mid-October. However, after "trying" to be in the classroom and "co-teach" yesterday and even trying to sit in the back of the classroom, the kids have helped me decide my presence is not a good thing. There was tons of energy and lots of confusion. Mrs. Cariveau and I decided together that it was best for the students for me to be finished earlier than expected. Please keep an eye on our blog for a little while longer as I will post all the pictures that I have taken throughout the school year and you can pull them off for your keeping.

I want to THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing your child with me. They will all hold such a special place in my heart as being my "last class" (insert the tears here).

I LOVE Dr. Seuss quotes and I think this one is very appropriate to end on...

                                     "Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for all you have done to help Megan and her classmates! She loves school because of you and teachers like you! We are fortunate to have such good teachers at Westside! Thank you and best of luck to you in your new position!

    ReplyDelete