Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Forgot a Prize Word

I forgot!!!!

In my last post I meant to put a prize word. So... only after you have read the previous two posts from tonight please write the word BUBBLE in your child's agenda.

Just some clarification... you only need to write it once on the day you read the post (or when you remember) and as they come in, your child gets a prize from my bucket. Thank you so much for those that did it with PORCUPINE. I was a little worried after the first day and I only had 1. Yikes! However, I had several the next day so it made me smile or maybe it was the kid who kept saying, "Yea, and what is WITH the porcupine in my agenda!" Ha!

Thank you and I promise this is it for tonight (until I think of something else).

Mrs. Farkas

No comments:

Post a Comment