Tuesday, September 10, 2013

New News


It is with excitement and sadness that I am writing to inform you of my leave from my third grade position. I have accepted a different position within our district and will be an instructional coach. My new role will allow me to support teachers who are new to teaching, new to the district or others along the way.

 

I am very sad to leave my students, but assure you they will be in good hands. I will work with my replacement to help with the transition for the students.  My transition will be a slow, steady one and will be finalized mid-October. 

 

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call or email me. Thank you so much for sharing your child with me. I have truly enjoyed every moment of getting to know them personally and academically.

No comments:

Post a Comment