Monday, December 17, 2012

We finally have our favorites

It is amazing how long it can take a 3rd grader to type. :-) We finally have finished our Favorite Things project. Enjoy!

**On a quick side note, if you are wondering why you are not seeing anything come home that we are doing as far as writing and art, it is because I am compiling a portfolio that they will take home with all their projects at the end of the year.








 
 
 
My Favorite Things

By: Tatum

My favorite things are great. I love my family because they love me back. I enjoy reading because I want to learning. I like the mall because I get to see lots of things that look cool. I like movies because I can see all of the stuff that are real and not real. Crafts are fun because they make me
 
My Favorite Things
By: Jayden
My favorite things that are the best ever. I love to play with my transformers and sqeekie boys. I also like to play with videogames that are on my dads friends t.v and nitendo . I don’t really like to spend money on comics and trading cards but I have to. I really love snacking on candy but I have to tell dad if I want some. I also love going on on fishing trips with my family its really fun . for chrismas I love getting lego sets there fun to put together.
 
My Favorite Things
By: Parker
My favorite things are the best ever. I love Legos because they are buildable. I love family because they are kind. I love bay blades and Pokémon cards and tech deck because I love to play with them. I love movies because they have good graphics. I like pizza because it tastes good I love video games because they are fun to play on.
My Favorite Things
By: Kaitlynn
My Favorite Things are really cool I like coffee because it is really good. I like pop because it is really good. I like dogs because they are really sweet and cool. I like my family because they are really cool, helpful, and sweet. Holidays are my favorite because they celebrate god. I like pets because they are very sweet. I think my favorite things are great.
My Favorite Things
By: Jordan
My favorite things are the best ever. I like tennis because it is fun. My favorite foods are nachos and pizza because they taste awesome. I like TV because it has my favorite shows. I enjoy Legos because I can build stuff. I enjoy searching on Google. I enjoy watching movies too.
My Favorite Things
By: Jaxon
My favorite things are the best ever. I love to play Video games and watch TV because they entertain me. I like to swim and tube at high speeds because I love the water. I love when it’s winter because it’s my birthday and I like making snowballs, and snow forts. I really like to spend time with my friends Jordan, Luke, Anthony, and Zane.
My Favorite Things
By: Elli
My favorite things are really cool. I like picnics because you can go to the park with your family to have lunch .pets are fun to play with because you can go to the park with your pet to play. Shopping is fun because you can go with your mom to your favorite store. Shoes are cool I like getting new shoes. I like my family because they are sweet to me and they are nice to me too. Juice is my favorite drink because it is sweet. I like playing outside because you can play tag with your friends. Candy is good because I think it is sweet. I really enjoy my favorite things.
 
 
My Favorite Things
By: Ava
My favorite things are the best ever. I enjoy trips because you can go to many places. I love my family because they are caring and loving. I do bowling because it is my # 1 favorite sport. I enjoy pets because you can cuddle with them and sleep with them to. I like Iowa because I was born there and I like their mascot to. I also like bright colors because they are cool. I really like my favorite things!
My Favorite Things
By Sydney
My favorite things are great. Dogs and cats are awesome because they can be real cuddly and cute. Dancing is fun because I can listen to music and get the groove and dance to the beat. Friends are important to me because they make me happy and I call them my family. Traveling is fun because I get to see all sorts of things and places. Leggings are cute and I love them because they are comfy to wear under skirts and shorts. Ice cream tastes the best also because it can change flavors.
My Favorite Things
By: Lane
My favorite things are the best ever. I love to drink mountain dew and hot chocolate because it tastes good. I love to eat spaghetti, cookies and pizza because it is awesome food. I like TV because it has my favorite TV channels. I like Wii because it has my favorite Wii games. Bay blades because they are really fun. Birth day party because you get presents cake and you get to play. Cheetahs because they are really cool. Family because they make food for you and they help you. Friends because they are nice to you.
My Favorite Things
By: Anthony
My favorite things are the best things ever. I like popcorn, donuts, candy, and Raman because they are tasty. I love friends and family because they are always there for me. I enjoy school because you get learn new things. I like television and computer because they are interesting. I enjoy games and Legos because they are fun.      

No comments:

Post a Comment