Thursday, December 6, 2012

Quick Notes


I am extending the deadline to submit December book orders until tonight so you can still submit one online or send the paper copy with your child tomorrow. As I was assembling them, I noticed that The Polar Express was on the front cover of one of the pamphlets (and at about half off). If you are looking for a great holiday book, that's it! Also, we'll be reading it over the last week prior to Christmas break, and anyone who has their own copy is encouraged to bring it in that week!!!

Several of my sweet kiddos have started to ask what I would like for my Christmas gift. Please know that I in no way expect one, but since so many kids have asked I thought I'd give you a few ideas. I truly don't need anything, but I'm always picking up things for my classroom. I would so appreciate gifts that benefit my students and our classroom as well. Ideas: games or puzzles (my indoor recess stash is getting a little worn), Expo or Mr. Sketch markers, colored cardstock, or a gift certificate to Michaels.

Some of the kids asked what they could get just for me, so I've told them that I love to drink coffee and Mountain Dew, shop, read, shop, sew, shop, and spend time with my hubby and kids.

Also, I have to comment on what an AMAZING group of students I have. I am constantly bragging about my kids and how well behaved they are and how I can trust them to do the right thing (even when I am not in the room). I am so blessed and thankful for such a class.




No comments:

Post a Comment