Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Another year!

Oh my gosh!

I can't wait to begin a new year. It is amazing how many hours go into a classroom before it is ready for kids. I have been in my classroom a ton! I have brought out my sewing machine as well and will (finally) be making some really cute curtains for my room. I am also working on t-shirt reading buddy pillows. So fun and the kids are going to love them.

For those of you that might be curious, I stepped out of the classroom last year and worked in our district as a Student Performance Coach. I loved my job as a coach but realized I love kids more. So... that is what is brining me back to the classroom. I am so excited I can't even contain myself.

Hopefully I can get some pictures up and going soon. In the mean time, if you are a parent from my classroom and wish to stop receiving notifications of my posts, there is a link on the bottom of the email. Just click that and you should stop getting my updates.

Enjoy the rest of the summer.

Mrs. Farkas

No comments:

Post a Comment